Specialization Cardiovascular Surgery, University Hospital de La Princesa. Madrid, 2009-2014
Bachelor of Medicine from the Universidad Autónoma of Madrid 2002 - 2008
2011.- "Health Data Process with SPSS Statistics" Applied Statistics and Modeling Laboratory. Universidad Autónoma of Barcelona. Qualification obtained in the course of 8 out of 10 (July 2011). This course is part of the module "Fundamentals of statistical design" of the Degree "Statistics in Health Sciences" and of the Master "Research Methodology in Health Sciences".
2011.- "Fundamentals of Design and Statistics", Laboratory of Applied Statistics and Modeling. Universidad Autónoma of Barcelona. Rating obtained from 9.5 out of 10 (July 2011). This course is part of the module "Fundamentals of statistical design" of the Degree "Statistics in Health Sciences" and of the Master "Research Methodology in Health Sciences"
2011.- "Sources of Evidence-based Medicine: Research and Recovery of Scientific Literature". Faculty of Medicine, Autonomous University of Madrid. (May 2011).
2011.- RESEARCH SUFFICIENCY: "Restoration of atrial contractility after surgical ablation of atrial fibrillation". Madrid. (September 2011).
- Visiting Fellow April, 2014 at Allgemeines Krankenhaus (AKH), Vienna, Austria. Under the tutelage of Univ. Prof. Dr. Marek Ehrlich, Univ. Prof. Dr. Alfred Kocher and Univ. Prof. Günther Laufer. Focused on mitral repair with neoloops, Ross surgery, David type surgery, minimally invasive techniques (Heart Port, Hemiesternotomy, Hemitoracotomy) and Cardiopulmonary Transplant Unit.
- Cardiac Surgery Germans Trias i Pujol University Hospital 2014.
- OPCAB Training, visiting Fellow February 2014. Academic host Prof. Paul Sergeant. Leuven Belgium.
- Complex Mitral Repair Surgery November 2013. Ziekenhuis Oost-Limburg, Genk, Belgium. Host: Robert Dion.
- Observership Children National Medical Center, Division of Cardiac Surgery, under the direction of Dr. Richard A. Jonas. (During the months of June, July and August 2013)
- Observership Cleveland Clinic: The Heart and Vascular Institute, Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, under the direction of Dr. Joseph Sabik (May 2013).
- Congenital and Infant Cardiac Surgery, Hospital Gregorio Marañón, Madrid, Spain. From August 2012 to January 2013
• Replacement and aortic repair surgery.
• Mitral replacement and reparative surgery.
• Myocardial revascularization surgery with extracorporeal circulation and without extracorporeal circulation (OPCAB).
• Aortic and arch surgery.
• Transcatheter valve implant.
• Minimally Invasive Techniques in adult cardiac surgery.
• Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation for cardiac or respiratory support in adults (ECMO).
• Ventricular assist devices.
• Tumor and metastatic surgery.
PubMed, PubMed, PubMed, Rev esp cardio, Cir Cardiov, Cardiology: Open access, Intechopen
• CEIC approval date: 08/02/2019. Evaluation of the effectiveness of Durafraft in the reduction of intimal hyperplasia in patients undergoing coronary revascularization.
• CEIC approval date: 11/01/2019. Trifecta durability study.
• CEIC approval date: 09/21/2018. European multicentre registry to evaluate the results in patients with coronary bypass graft surgery: Vascular duct treatment with Duragraft®, a novel endothelial damage inhibitor.
• CEIC approval date: 07/20/2018. Follow-up to 15 years of patients between 50-65 years undergoing isolated aortic valve replacement. Biological or mechanical prostheses? SPAVALVE study.
• CEIC approval date: 09/09/2016. Efficacy of the transposition of a pericardial adipose pedicle on myocardial infarction in patients (AGTP II trial). Icor-2018-02-EB-AGTPII Substudy: Multimodal Care of the Arrhythmic Substrate after Cardiac Regeneration Therapy (AGTP): Translational Study in a Chronic Myocardial Infarction Model.
• V710-003 EudraCT No.: 2007-004018-15: Randomized, multicenter, double-blind study of group sequences to assess the efficacy, immunogenicity and safety of a single dose of the Merck vaccine against Staphylococcus aureus 0657nI (V710) ) in adult patients cited for a cardiothoracic surgery intervention.
• Number of protocol P05633 (2008-2010). Effect of acadesine on clinically significant cerebrovascular adverse events in high-risk patients undergoing surgery aortocoronary bypass (CABG) using extracorporeal circulation: RED-CABG trial.